Forever Music by DJ Logan X
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Shannon - Let The Music Play & Give Me Tonight (The Lost Mixes)

Shannon - Let The Music Play & Give Me Tonight (The Lost Mixes) Empty Shannon - Let The Music Play & Give Me Tonight (The Lost Mixes)

Mensaje por Admin Vie Ene 19, 2018 4:02 pm

If there are two representative hits of the power dance of the 80's they are Let The Music Play and Give Me Tonight of the North American Shannon.... If to it we add a few magisterial arrangements for the elite of the remixers of ends of them 90's, we meet these jewels house of tremendous power, which they made dance up to the stones... I recommend these big hits to the young djs, undoubtedly they were triumphing in his sessionss with these marvels.
Si hay dos temas representativos del power dance de los 80's son Let The Music Play y Give Me Tonight de la norteamericana Shannon.... Si a eso le agregamos unos arreglos magistrales por la élite de los remixadores de finales de los 90's, nos encontramos con estas joyas house de tremenda potencia, que hicieron bailar hasta las piedras... Recomiendo estos temazos a los jóvenes djs , sin duda triunfaran en sus sesiones con estas maravillas...

01 - Let The Music Play (Junior Vasquez X Beat Mix)
02 - Let The Music Play (Junior Vasquez Circuit Mix)
03 - Let The Music Play (Plasmic Honey 2000 A D Mix)
04 - Give Me Tonight (Hex Hector And Dezrock 2000 AD Remix)
05 - Give Me Tonight (DJ Fuma Big Room Mix)
06 - Give Me Tonight (Jonathan Peters Mix)
07 - Give Me Tonight (Victor Calderone Super Mix)

Shannon - Let The Music Play & Give Me Tonight (The Lost Mixes) Shanno10

Admin
Admin

https://foreverdjloganx.forumotion.com

Shannon - Let The Music Play & Give Me Tonight (The Lost Mixes) Empty Re: Shannon - Let The Music Play & Give Me Tonight (The Lost Mixes)

Mensaje por Admin Jue Sep 06, 2018 1:31 pm

New Link

Admin
Admin

https://foreverdjloganx.forumotion.com